(Scroll down for Contact form)
Due to the nature of my job as a massage therapist, I am generally not immediately available by telephone. However, if you need to let me know that you are running late or need to cancel, please call me as I do not have a smartphone or other device to check email while at work.
I schedule appointments via email. I check voicemails and text messages frequently, but I find email more reliable and easier to keep track of. If you call me to schedule, I may still respond via email. Do feel free to call me with any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Cancelling or running late: CALL/TEXT only please (I will probably not receive an email in time).
Scheduling: EMAIL is preferred (the form below sends me a direct email).
Questions: CALL/TEXT/EMAIL are all fine.
- I am located in downtown Bellingham on the left side of Holly Street just past Commercial Street and next to Belle Bridal. Red double-door entrance with "The Clover Building" written at the top.
- I'm on the 3rd floor, #323. There is an elevator to the right of the stairs.
- If my office door is closed when you arrive, I may be with another client or on the phone, so please wait in a chair in the hallway directly outside my office -- I'll come out to meet you.
- Note for Sunday appointments:
the red outside doors are generally locked on Sundays. Try the door first, and if it doesn't open I will come downstairs shortly to let you in. Please feel free to call me at (360) 393-6681
if you arrive and I am not there to let you in.
Parking is available on the street.
- Note for weekday appointments: It is metered parking, so bring quarters if it's a weekday before 5pm, and be sure to park at a 2-hour meter -- some are 30 minutes and they are not all well marked. After 5pm and on weekends, street parking is free.
- Note for Saturday appointments: Saturday parking in the height of summer can be tight, so allow for time to find parking.
My Phone and Address
203 West Holly Street (The Clover Building), #323
Bellingham, WA 98225